Are you comfortable with live instrument set-ups?
Live sound engineering?
Rigging and de-rigging?
Good at problem solving?
Passionate about Black music?
UD are growing their pool of freelance studio and event engineers…
We’re keen to engage with professionals who have…
– Drum mic techniques/ guitar and drum tech ability
– Dante and electronics knowledge
– Knowledge of multiple DAWS (Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton abd FL Studio)
– Experience with patchbays
– Experience with audio editing and loudness standards
– Experience with hardware (live abd studio)
Producing and songwriting ability a bonus.
Instrumental ability also a bonus.
Willingness to do unsociable hours, evenings and weekends on request.
Sound like you? Interested? Pls contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/ details on experience and availability.
We hope to see you @ Talent House soon!
Photo credit: GLA/ Caroline Teo